Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cant access my Equifax report, stupid error code

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I know the membership says "Unlimited" but the average person doesn't pull their reports daily.

Just us rebuilders....

Back when I had Magic Jack VOIP phone service, I found out that "unlimited" does not always mean "unlimited"....

Oh dear....

Yup, theres a story there.....

Someday.... tell me this story... the story of Magic Jack

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I know the membership says "Unlimited" but the average person doesn't pull their reports daily.

Just us rebuilders....

Back when I had Magic Jack VOIP phone service, I found out that "unlimited" does not always mean "unlimited"....

Oh dear....

Yup, theres a story there.....

Someday.... tell me this story... the story of Magic Jack

Lets just say that it involves an irresponsible teenage grandaughter visiting for a couple of weeks, and suffice to say that I have been banned as a MJ customer for "abusing the network". Pays to read the fine print....

Message 13 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just us rebuilders....

+1

Soooo right on that! I've looked every day for about 2 years now.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I am very unhappy with there customer service and will be cancelling soon. Just cant yet, its been 15 buisness days and I still cant access my account. They said it would be back up within 10 buisness days, I have called several times and no one can give me an answer. Pissed off right now, I want to cancel but cant till they get me back up, because MyFico account tried to pull all 3 reports and they cant access my Equifax report either, so basically I am paying for 3 reports with myfico but can only access 2.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.