This wait is killing me. After the first week in November, I'll have the following positive influences on my scores:
1. High balance on Walmart and Cap1 will be paid off and reflected in CR's. (Util will be back under 9% for all cards with balance only reported on one.)
2. Ill have all 5 new CC's reporting (two with AMEX backdating to 1993 - my oldest and newest accounts)
3. The increase in new accounts that have zero balance will mean the 20ish point hit I took on my TU report for "too many accounts with balance" will be no longer be a factor.
4. My old 90 day late will be 5 years old (old 30 day late on different account will make 2 years in Dec)
5. Another month of on-time payments
I have no idea what my scores will be. I cant wait to find out!
You're doing great! Congrats!
That's great progress. Waiting is indeed so hard. I also just brought my util down by a bit and can't wait to see the change.
Fingers crossed for u!!!
So just for my education, is it the 5 yearpoint when lates fall off or hv the least impact?
Great job! I am also wishing November would hurry up. I have a couple of disputes I filed in the beginning of October, I can't wait to see the results.
AMEX Delta already reporting to Experian. However, USAA has it a little mixed up. On one line it has my Delta card listed under EX and two spots over it has the charge card listed on the same line under TU. Chase Freedom not reporting yet but I just got the statement last night.