Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 CRA admit mistake closed account delete TL

tag
NY2014
Established Contributor

Cap 1 CRA admit mistake closed account delete TL

Hello I need advise I'm new to with credit and dealing with CRA and CA,How to dispute neg information.Jan 20th I had Items in my credit charge off HSBC I wasn't aware and had fraud activities and disputed on line "account Not mine " EQ verified account is mine .and on the report sold/transfer to Cap 1 I contacted cap1 and verified there was no other account each time I disputed account and verified no account and Cap 1 rep says if there was an account.it would def show under my name and SS . We'll I contacted EQ explained to the rep and the rep just said you want to dispute it or not I said yes but . And she hung up two days later I contact cap 1 and my account was closed and reported Fraudulent .they admitt the mistake and will call me back and and contact the CRA and fix it . I never got that call and never got anything for the past month i called the fraud department and every time got different . Storied different answers .then they told me after 2months they cNt open account but I can reapply for a new card and my trade line will be removed from CRA .i calmly argued is this how you treat loyal customers account in good standings every month paid in full used card so they out me through special something and again someone they promised again someone will handle your case .well getting tired .they removed my TL from all 3 CRA and then EQ put back on still as open but 60 days removed . I called again and they said they closed the account and I will get a letter and it will not effect my credit just 60 point drop .I receivers a letter totally crazy making it like they had to close the account and happy to say I'm am not responsible for any charges . I didn't report it was fraud or had it closed they made the mistake and now want me to reapply after almost 4yrs building that account . Has this ever happen to anyone ?
I'm new and rebuilding my credit reviving from theft and the only card I had my score is EQ -587. TU- 532 EXP- 567
1-inquiry Not mine 1exp 0 TU
4 small deg - two charge off HSBC sold transferee to cap 1 and now Calvary portfolio
Which reports as 3 Collections with same debt different amount .
My credit is thin TU /EXP no revolving open credit only neg Help should I just quite and just send check go back to paying with cash and debit cards .
Serious . Help needed I never . Been trying to fix my personal credit sense 10/20/13 and all gone wrong
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.