Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 GW letter.... comments? Y? N?

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Cap 1 GW letter.... comments? Y? N?

@utah2009 wrote:

It's been awhile since the last post on this.  I'm trying to determine if I should get on the phone and call Cap One to goodwill my late payments (2003) from Exp.  They're already dropped off Eq & TU.  I know they're due to drop off next year, but they're the only baddie on my Experian.  Hoping to refi in the next few months......

Mine too!!!  GONE from TU & EQ!!!  Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

BungalowMo -- Party time!!!  I do love to celebrate good things happeningSmiley Very Happy

So.....My Cap One's came off EQ & TU (a tad early) without any help from me.  They now report "paid as agreed".

But they are still (there are two of them) on my EXP.  DId you have any luck with your efforts with GW Cap One - any results with Exp?????

Message 32 of 34
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Did you ever try that phone number in the "Cap1 officially Rocks?" (possibly paraphrasing, here)?

877-513-9959??

Since Crap 1 is still on my EX, I tried that #...if you get a boss named Bobbie (female) you may as well hang up.

"We can't remove that...you might want to call the CRA's & find out when it's due to drop"   Right, like I don't know the freakin' date!!!!

Time for another try with another # or address!!!

Message 33 of 34
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@utah2009 wrote:

BungalowMo -- Party time!!!  I do love to celebrate good things happeningSmiley Very Happy

So.....My Cap One's came off EQ & TU (a tad early) without any help from me.  They now report "paid as agreed".

But they are still (there are two of them) on my EXP.  DId you have any luck with your efforts with GW Cap One - any results with Exp?????

Mine are GONE!!!  (except for ex)...but that nasty Midland is gone from all 3!  EQ just dropped today...not one freakin point boost!  I bought another score for nothing!!!!  Smiley Sad

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.