Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One EO email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One EO email

Thanks for google-ing for me, I'd already found the email address. My question was more regarding a format or information that I should include...some have had success with CLI this way, what kind of picture did they paint, what kind of information did they give?

I tried looking through the forums for the "walk-thru" that some had mentioned, but turned up nothing but more users saying "hey i just emailed the ceo, let's see how it goes!"

I'm sure the CEO doesn't respond to or bother with email to his account, so whomever is looking at it will likely be looking for something specific, wording, account last four or something in order to assist.

Can anyone help out with that info?

Message 11 of 12
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Cap One EO email

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for google-ing for me, I'd already found the email address. My question was more regarding a format or information that I should include...some have had success with CLI this way, what kind of picture did they paint, what kind of information did they give?

I tried looking through the forums for the "walk-thru" that some had mentioned, but turned up nothing but more users saying "hey i just emailed the ceo, let's see how it goes!"

I'm sure the CEO doesn't respond to or bother with email to his account, so whomever is looking at it will likely be looking for something specific, wording, account last four or something in order to assist.

Can anyone help out with that info?

For CLI's or AF waivers 

Email with name and phone you can be reached at...

Do Not include any personal or account info 

Just that you would like your account reviewed for such and such reason that's it simple and easy 

What to expect 

They will call you and take some info 

Rent or mortgage payment 

Income 

Amount your seeking....reach for the sky 5k 

Will you accept a lesser amount ...say yes 

Now what 

usually it takes 3-4 days for results 

After the second day check your account online most results show up there before the rep calls you back with your results 

Good luck to all

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.