Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One GW letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One GW letter

Members,

After having success removing Citibank, medical collections, Chase mortgage late payments, Credit One and Macy's baddies I just sent out a good will email to cap one. Hopefully I will be lucky on my first attempt to have my last two charged off accounts deleted and one account with a few lates deletes. Wish me lucky.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
deseandav09
Contributor

Re: Cap One GW letter

Could you pm me the email address for capital one? Thanks
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Incase any one else's asks...all I did was google the contact info for the CEO and what not. Real quick search and I found the results I needed.
Message 3 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Good luck. But if it doesn't work, keep trying. I heard they can be a bit tough with these.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck! Let us know the results.
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

May I ask, did you take care of CreditOne via goodwill letter? I have a 30- day late, with different date for each CRA. My only option is a GW letter.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

No RJcat5, Credit One was a complete hussel. There was several things being reported incorrectly across all 3 CBs. Several disputes and calls to their EO and so forth.
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I prepare to try hard if I want that delete.
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, it took about three months of fighting up hill with them
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a call from the EO and missed it due to being in a meeting. I tried calling back but the rep wasn't available. I'll try again later. Fingers crossed
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.