Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Live Chat

tag
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Cap One Live Chat

Hello, I  keep reading about the live chat for Capital  One. How do I  contact them using the chat line? I can't find a link. 

As always, I thank you  all.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
tufa4311
Established Contributor

Re: Cap One Live Chat

796 TU FICO 08 (08/2018)
758 TU FICO 08 (01/12/2016)
753 TU FICO 08 (11/21/2015)
740: EQ Score Power (Beacon 5.0) FICO 04 (01/23/2015)
755 TU FICO 08 (01/21/2015)
652 TU Lender Pull (06/10/2014)
665 TU FICO 08 (05/21/2014)
Goal: 800+
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't work for some people, me included. There is just a blank space where the chat option should be.

All I could get from Cap One regarding the chat function is "call us at ...  and we'd be happy to assist you"Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 7
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

I can't use th chat function from my IPad, but I can from my laptop.  I think it's a mobile vs. pc thing. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, mine doesn't work on a PC. Tried several browsers, pop-ups are enabled, it's just a blank space instead of "chat". I'll have to call Cap One, they gave me two phone numbers, one for tech support to talk about the chat feature issue, second - their usual customer support number to actually try to resolve what I wanted to do through chat. Getting sick of Cap One...

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be able to obtain the chat from Services, more (drop down), and Contact Us will have call or chat in real time.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried everything, no chat. 

Maybe they don't care for customers with secured CCSmiley LOL

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.