Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Questions- CLI and PC

tag
redneck18
Contributor

Cap One Questions- CLI and PC

I know this has been asked and answered many times. I wasn't able to get appoved for a Cap One acct yet, waiting on something to update on my CR to reapply. However, my wife was approved for both the Platinum and QS1, 300 SL on each, even though her scores were lower than mine, much lower in fact. Just hoping someone can direct us as to when we should apply for CLI and PC on the platinum. I know we want to wait about 6 months to get the two combined into a QS account, correct? Thank you for your replies in advance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One Questions- CLI and PC

Hi there,

You can PC the Plat after your first statement, but you typically won't get approved for CLIs til at least 3 statements in. You'll get declined for "account too new" before that.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can PC to the QS after the first statement. Start requesting CLI's when the account hits 60 days. Lots of usage and large payments generally help get better CLI's.

Message 3 of 5
redneck18
Contributor

Exactly what I needed. Thank you!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i may be among the few but they PC'd me the day after my 2nd statement cut before that i was getting refusals

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.