butterfli78

Cap One account....need help

Had an auto loan with Cap. one that was repossessed. After they sold the vehicle they sent letter to us that balance is $3326. That is also what shows on CR's. Account has now been sold to Northstar CA. They are showing that the balance is $5480.44 because of fees and interest. Can they charge interest after the vehicle is sold, and what fees can they add? Trying to PFD, but I am thinking that maybe I should DV at this point??? What do you think?
Valued Contributor
slyhouse08

Re: Cap One account....need help

Yes..they can charge fees...I have a CA...LVNV Funding who charges fees EVERY month...you can send them a DV...then offer a DV...if they verify...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}