Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One not reporting!?

tag
RebuildingFlorida
New Contributor

Re: Cap One not reporting!?

I have 2 Capital One accounts - One reports on the 4th and the other on the 8th of each month.  The statements are cut and they are displaying reported on Equifax.  Neither one has reported on Experian or Transunion yet this month.

Message 11 of 20
BSL1229
Established Member

I wonder why it takes so long for Capital One to start reporting? I added my Son & my Husband as authorized users & they both have their own cards now. Will Capital One definitely report for them also? 

Message 12 of 20
IamB2
Established Contributor

@BSL1229 wrote:

I wonder why it takes so long for Capital One to start reporting? I added my Son & my Husband as authorized users & they both have their own cards now. Will Capital One definitely report for them also? 

Yes, the entire history will be reported on their profile.

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 13 of 20
growing123
Regular Contributor

My cap1 statement cuts on the 6th but didn't report this month until the 17th I think. When it finally did, the CRAs had the date as 4/6/14. It's like they were the reason for the delay. Either way, it's frustrating when you're use to a quick turnaround. (Sorry if this posted twice; phone messing up!).
Starting Scores - Mid 500s - 10/2013

EX 706 (FICO 9/15) | EQ 710 (FICO 9/15) | TU 716 (FICO 9/15)

Quicksilver $12.8K | Freedom $1.5k | Discover It $11.5k | VS $1.2k | AMEX BCE $10k | Fidelity AMEX $10k | US Cash+ $9k | Citi DC $6.6k
Message 14 of 20
RebuildingFlorida
New Contributor

My Experian finally reported this months Capital One balances.  Transunion still does not report, this is frustrating since I paid both accounts down to $0.

Message 15 of 20
NewBuster
Established Member

+1

My Cap One QS also reported to Experian today, 5 days later than usual?

No updates on both EQ & TU, CAP ONE probably reports to all three CRA's simultaneously?  but I think that EQ & definitely TU, take a little longer in updating and reporting!

FICO 8 / EQ 824 / EX 815 / TU 816

Discover $36,000, Capital One $32,500, Chase Bonvoy $30,000, Barclays Arrival+ $34,200, Fidelity Rewards $25,000, AMEX Delta $25,000, AMEX Bonvoy $25,000, AMEX Platinum $$$
Message 16 of 20
Sonic98
New Contributor

My Capital One and Wells Fargo Credit cards are both failing to report to Experian and Equifax. I believe they once reported but were removed either after I lost a card or after I disputed to have the balance and credit limit updated. I've called Equifax over and over again, and they refer me back to the banks. I've called the banks, and they've referred me back to the 3 main agencies. Today, I finally decided to call Experian instead. They saw where the accounts were once deleted. They are showing up on all my AU's reports. They said that it is possible that the banks are reporting and it's not showing up. Since they requested the accounts be removed, the banks have to submit re-insertions according to Experian. I've consolidated my student loans, and they show up as two longs in good standing. I just e-mailed customer service and asked if they report to all agencies because these are also only on 2/4 reports.  

Message 17 of 20
los_west
Regular Contributor

I am waiting for Cap 1 to report as well.  I just paid my card off $4500 to $0.  I was hoping (and waiting) for a score jump. 

Starting Score: (04/18/2013) EX 572, TU 577, EQ 554
Currently: (12/2014) EX ?, TU ?, EQ 766 (new version)
Lender Pull (12/03/14): EX 759, TU 750, EQ 766
Message 18 of 20
BSL1229
Established Member

My Capital One finally started reporting on May 14th. Smiley Indifferent I was approved on April 3rd & received the card within a week. They definitely take a while to report. They are also reporting on my Husband & Son's credit reports now since I added them as authorized users. I just hope they are consistent with reporting. Smiley Indifferent

Message 19 of 20
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Mine took about that long to report, and has been reporting every since, so it seems consistent to me!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.