Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap one!! Yay!

tag
Muff
Regular Contributor

Cap one!! Yay!

We'll I've posted in the past about my pesky cap one acct from 2008, I finally paid it may 2014 $1200. They then garnished my wages (law firm that had it) in June 2014 after reading posts about emailing Richard Fairbank I did 8/31/14. Got a letter a few weeks ago asking me to verify info, I did & spoke to a Rep, she then gave me bad news that it could be 10 years before it's deleted stated they could not just delete it. Then said for some reason it's not showing an exact date it should be removed so she said let her send an email for info on when the TL will be deleted. That was about 2 weeks ago, finally tonight I got a call, said it would be on my CR until 05/2015 which isn't bad 😤 because I'm not making any big purchases until June 2015. She then said she was advised she can have it removed at 6 1/2 years soooo!! She said I will get a call in November or early December for the removal!!! 💃💃💃🎉 

EQ 618
TU 627
EX ?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap one!! Yay!

Congrats!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.