Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap one credit steps

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Cap one credit steps

You know you have made some progress when you realize last month you got an increase ( 300-500) so nothing exciting, that I did not even realize! I don't use the card at that CL but wanted to keep as it's an Elite. Probably should have closed it back in June with Merrick and credit one. But , maybe one day it will have a decent limit. A year ago , I would have known the second I got that increase , 😬😬🙌
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap one credit steps

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
You know you have made some progress when you realize last month you got an increase ( 300-500) so nothing exciting, that I did not even realize! I don't use the card at that CL but wanted to keep as it's an Elite. Probably should have closed it back in June with Merrick and credit one. But , maybe one day it will have a decent limit. A year ago , I would have known the second I got that increase , 😬😬🙌

Congrats on the increase.Smiley Tongue  Still more buying power.  Your scores are putting you into the Venture territory.  I know that when I applied for the Venture, I made sure all of my collections were paid off.  I plan to consolidate it with the QS in December if Capital One will let me and just keep the QS.  I have the Amex Platinum and I don't need 2 travel cards. 

Message 2 of 4
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I don't even care yall about cards anymore! Homebound🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I don't even care yall about cards anymore! Homebound🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Smiley Tongue

Homebound next summer.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.