Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap one secured card approved but nothing since

tag
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap one secured card approved but nothing since

I got approved on March 20th for this card and paid my deposit on April 12th and got my card today. It does take a little time but it's well worth it. I just saw on their website that they did away with the annual fee on this card. That's awesome!!!!!!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@undrtkr65 wrote:
I got approved on March 20th for this card and paid my deposit on April 12th and got my card today. It does take a little time but it's well worth it. I just saw on their website that they did away with the annual fee on this card. That's awesome!!!!!!

That is indeed awesome!   I got a letter from Capital One yesterday informing me of the approval and that if I'd already paid the deposit my card would be on the way soon. 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@undrtkr65 wrote:

I just think it's funny that I got the confirmation letter in the mail the day after I called their cs and was told that my app was still pending! 

Message 13 of 14
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

I called customer service to ask about the annual fee and they told me that since I applied before April 1st I would still have to pay it but I'm just glad to be in with them. April 1st is when they changed the terms on the card.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.