Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1/Citizens One Late Payment Removal

tag
roxy72
Valued Member

Cap1/Citizens One Late Payment Removal

Hi All,

I'm helping a friend rebuild her credit and wanted to know if anyone had success with sending a  GW letter to Capital One/ Citizens One Bank?  She was having financial issues but is now back on track.  She only has 1 credit card through Cap1 with a $300 limit.

Seedling till 5/15/19
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cap1/Citizens One Late Payment Removal

@roxy72 wrote:

Hi All,

I'm helping a friend rebuild her credit and wanted to know if anyone had success with sending a  GW letter to Capital One/ Citizens One Bank?  She was having financial issues but is now back on track.  She only has 1 credit card through Cap1 with a $300 limit.

Hi @roxy72  You may get better responses if you posted this in the Rebuilding Section of the forum.  Try checking over there and I'm sure you'll find someone who can give you more insight in to how the GW process works.  Best of luck to your friend.

Message 2 of 4
roxy72
Valued Member

Will do, thank you

Seedling till 5/15/19
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@roxy72 wrote:

Will do, thank you

@roxy72

I deleted 2 other threads that you started, one here in the Rebuilding forum and one in credit cards, on the same topic.  Please do not cross post in different forums as it is confusing to others trying to help you out.  Just use this thread to ask any questions that you might have. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.