Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 GoodWill ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 GoodWill ?

Has anyone had any luck with the cap1 GW appraoch nowadays? I have a baddie that was charged off from then in 2015 and they update to all 3 bureaus "negative/derogatory" every month!!! I want to get rid of them so bad , they are the only ones killing me !! I tried contacting EO already by email.. someone called me and of course i got the "we cant remove accurate infortmation, however you can pay it and we will update the status to "paid" . Advice anyone? Is anyone still getting GW success with cap1?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 GoodWill ?

I had 2 Cap1 charge offs from 2015 as well. I had no luck with the EO, so I paid them in full this past March and my scores shot up about 48 pts. They're still charged off but aren't holding my scores down anymore. My lowest score at the time was in the 590s. Now both my TU and EX are 686 and there EQ is at 698.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think im going to pay it sometime within the next 2 weeks . Its not a amont i cant handle i just wanted it to come off because it looks bad , but you saying it helped your score just shined a little hope my way... ! Maybe ill do that to prevent them from reporting negativity every month. Then after its paid , ill keep attempting to have it removed every 2 months .
Amazing that your score shop up about 48 pts. Congrats !!! That's awesome. Im right where u WERE, im at 650-ish fico score across all 3 bureaus. Fingers crossed that i get some points up after i pay becuase i know not everyone has the same outcome when going thag route!!!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah that sounds like a plan. I think mine **bleep** up because the balance was reported a 0 after I paid off the charge offs. They both totaled about 2300.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops. I meant shot up. Dumb phone lol
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.