cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Platinum & QS1 full disclosure...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Platinum & QS1 full disclosure...

I applied today for both..... It was TWO hard pulls. Oh well. But I was approved for BOTH so that's good.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have PCed my Platinum into a QS card .. is it worth PCing my QS1 into a Venture? or should I hold off and combine the QS1 and QS and apply for a Venture later on? I have also noticed they have a Venture one and a Venture card .. is this similar to a QS1 and QS? is the Venture One a subprime card? ... i know .. thats a lot of questions in one post haha!

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I have PCed my Platinum into a QS card .. is it worth PCing my QS1 into a Venture? or should I hold off and combine the QS1 and QS and apply for a Venture later on? I have also noticed they have a Venture one and a Venture card .. is this similar to a QS1 and QS? is the Venture One a subprime card? ... i know .. thats a lot of questions in one post haha!

1. Depends entirley on your spending habits.

2. I would do the second, but thats just me.

3. Not really.

4. No, its a prime card, just like Venture. One has an annual fee but more bonus points for the spend requirement, different interest rate as well, I believe.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.