Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 - Putting out positive energy!

tag
denver133
Frequent Contributor

Cap1 - Putting out positive energy!

So any positive thoughts will make amazing things happen.   

2011 I moved from CA to CO for a new job.  Once I moved, the new company I came to work for fell under and closed their doors. Couldnt find anything but side gigs for about 9 months. I had 5 accounts with Cap1 that all fell to COs and so did my score.  

Fast forward to now, all 5 Cap1 accounts have been paid and I have been GWing like crazy.  Last week I sent an email to the CEO email Fairbanks.  Got a call to verify my info.  Been playing a little phone tag after that till now.  They are putting my account through another review with some Exec in the office who looks at "special" accounts.  

Positive thoughts to have 5 CO's removed from Cap1.  This would be a huge turn to see those things of my account instead of waiting for 7 years. Positive thoughts!!   

My Cards: CSP: $5,000 // Hyatt: $5,000 // Cap1 Venture: $5,000 // US Bank Plat: $3,500 // Discover: $1,000 // AMEX BCE: $1,000 // Lowes: $5,500 // Furniture Row: $3,500 // Buckle Store Card: $750

Current MyFico Scores: EX 687 EQ 696 TU 687 Gardening from 5/15 till 5/16

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
KRAMathKY
New Contributor

Re: Cap1 - Putting out positive energy!

Sending positive vibes your way!!!!  

I was able to get CapOne to remove nine late payments last week.  It took three e-mails to the CEO before I got a yes.  As many of the folks hear have said, "you may try 100 times, but it only takes one yes." Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 - Putting out positive energy!

Cap One does not remove CO's unless there was an error, I've been trying for a year now. Not to ruin your parade but they are very hard to get CO's removed.

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.