Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne is a life savor

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CapOne is a life savor

I just got ditched in Rapid City south Dakota and am now homeless but I feel great. Called capital one and informed them of my situation and they gave me a 50 dollar credit and the automated system moved my limit up by 1000 to now be 1500. They even said to call back and super 8 gave me a discount helps most because I have a thyroid condition and am legally blind, living on a fixed income< in a town I have yet to navigated. Don't let the world get you down, even amongs the vultures there are doves or something like that

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapOne is a life savor

wow man thats tough hopefully everything works out..any family to help out?

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Family was who left me, probably doesn't think I'll last a week

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got ditched in Rapid City south Dakota and am now homeless but I feel great. Called capital one and informed them of my situation and they gave me a 50 dollar credit and the automated system moved my limit up by 1000 to now be 1500. They even said to call back and super 8 gave me a discount helps most because I have a thyroid condition and am legally blind, living on a fixed income< in a town I have yet to navigated. Don't let the world get you down, even amongs the vultures there are doves or something like that

Whatareyou420,

Try to get county or state to help you find housing/food/etc... We don't want to see you using Capital One then not be able to pay for it thus wrecking your credit. You're in our thoughts.

CAMailman

Message 4 of 10
Method2Madness
Regular Contributor

Hey man. I'm SO sorry to hear of your situation, that's gotta be rough on you physical and mentally. But it sounds like you're in good spirits. Which is what's needed more than anything at this point.

I've been in similar situations and I'll tell you, using credit you're not able to pay back is a disaster waiting to happen. As stated, please try to get help from the state. I had to do it once, and without them, I sincerely wouldn't be where I am today. There's NO shame in asking for help. Just don't abuse it.

You have my prayers and best wishes.

Total Available Credit: $145,950   ||Feb 2018||EQ08-705||EX08-728||TU08-741||

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

EYup, sure will, and I just paid off an old Capone debt with portfolio recovery that was 1100, and I'm pretty good with llpfinding ways to make it. I've noticed that those with the least to give tend to give the most, whether it's a dollar or a or floor space. I've been the guy on the other side, and it can be just as rough, you might find your room mates have been smoking heroin in your room, or a friend who wants to help but attacks the problem physically because they think their some gangster I've been the guy on the couch of some meth head, trying to help him with rent and food during a time ofdistressing. for him only be for him to treat my friends like trash. I've been the guy who feeds another mans child, I've been the kid who along with my little brother and cousin looked up to the neon or kid, maybe twice my ages, for himl make it, go to convince us to play creepy basement games, and to forget it because I got bullied by both parent, student and teacher, only to be told that I'm what's wrong with the world.

I think il
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

llen and I think I'll make it, get me a guitar and busk, go standup, and get a camera and film a documentary (hah, a legally blind film maker.)
I kinda feel like the walls have fallen and ive got the keys to the world. Will check out every option, if anybody finds anything for an enterprising young wanderer, feel free to share
Message 7 of 10
Washin17
Regular Contributor

Sorry to hear about what you are going through.  They say we never realize how strong we are until we are backed up in a corner!  You will get through this and come out stronger than ever!

Starting Score: 530EQ, 531TU, 514EX (0/2016)
Current Score: 686EQ, 710TU, 686EX (03/2017)
Goal Score: 750+ (01/2018)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have on the go internet? Hope your situation improves.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I'm all wired and wireless
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.