Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Approval Process

tag
CreditScoreChallenged
New Contributor

Capital One Approval Process

I applied for a Capital One QS about a week ago and I didn't get an instant approval or denial. I just got a letter in the mail and they are requesting me to send proof of my SSN and address. Does anyone know if this is common? Do I have a good chance of being approved? My fiancé applied for the QS and platinum and got an instant approval for both. 

Capital One Platinum $3500 || Quicksilver One $2500 || GM Buypower $500 || PayPal Extra MC $300 || Walmart
$850|| Victoria Secret $3150 || Gettington
$4500|| Kohl's
$700|| Fullbeauty $650
EQ 631 TU 666 EX 671 Goal: 700 across the board
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Approval Process

It is fairly common.  They saw some anomoly between your application and your credit reports and they just want to make sure you're you.

Message 2 of 4
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

If you want the card, just provide CapOne with the docs it request. There is no one-size-fits-all process in credit lending.

Message 3 of 4
Pway
Valued Contributor

Normally for me verification is an approval.  Although credit is not a one size fits all matter.

Good Luck

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.