Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Auto Finance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Auto Finance

Anyone ever had luck with GW letters to Capital One requesting a settlement/PFD?  If so, any contact info?  I've sent a letter to the Chairman, President and CEO (all the same person!), requesting a 50% settlement in exchange for a PFD, but was denied. 
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Auto Finance

Cap1 is known to hang you out to dry!   Good luck
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea, they are really really strict. I sent out my third GW to them a couple of days ago because the first two was denied of course.. So im hoping to keep trying and trying and trying... Ive read of success stories so.. keep trying!
Message 3 of 5
DEEREAL32
New Contributor

800FICOwannabe..can you please pm me the Chairman, President or CEO for Capital one auto finance...Thanks!!

Message 4 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@DEEREAL32 wrote:

800FICOwannabe..can you please pm me the Chairman, President or CEO for Capital one auto finance...Thanks!!

Please be aware that this thread is almost 2 years old so you might not get an answer right away.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.