cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One C/O -- When can I reapply?

tag
tiger_uppercut
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One C/O -- When can I reapply?

@Anonymous wrote:

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, everyone who's responded so far.I took advice above and checked what offers I prequalified for, and was told I pre-qualed for the classic platinum and the QuicksilverOne Rewards card.

Do you think I need to wait until I have paid the collections agency in full before reapplying? Or does it not matter at all? Thanks!

If you're pre-qualified with Capital One, you're basically in for those cards right now.

Out of curiosity, on the page linked above, does it directly say "prequalified" or is it whatever cards it shows you after filling out the form? When I filled it out before getting my current card, it said some along the lines of "we couldn't match your profile to an offer, but we think you'd like these."

Yes, it will directly say prequalified for whatever cards you can be approved for. If it says "we couldn't match your profile," it means you don't prequalify for any of the unsecured ones at the moment. But the secured is definitely an option, and Capital One is a good lender to get in with as a sub prime customer. Good luck.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Iceinjuly, I actually got the pre-qual message, not the one telling me "what I might like."

Fico_rebuild, just out of curiosity, what was your initial credit limit with the QS1 card?

Thanks!
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Scores Suck (for now) lol and i have a charge off from capital one (from 2011) For like $800 which i had made no payments on when i applied for their secured card. I was approved with a $200 deposit for a $200 line but something is something lol. Now i am making payments on the charge off with portolio recovery but they approved me for the secured card way before i started paying so i guess they dont care.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.