Did you mean: 

Capital One CC Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CC Question

@Derrick1977 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I would wait until both cap one cards hit the six month mark and get their credit steps increases. Combine them (roll the QS1 into the QS) then the next day, app for another platinum.

Hi NormanFH-

Thats what I want to do.  I even considered waiting to see how the steps increase looked and then waiting a few more months and getting another CLI and then combining.   

You HAVE to do the CLI request before the credit steps CLI hits. It is the only time Cap One will give more than one CLI in a six month period.

Message 11 of 12
Derrick1977
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One CC Question

@Anonymous wrote:

@Derrick1977 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I would wait until both cap one cards hit the six month mark and get their credit steps increases. Combine them (roll the QS1 into the QS) then the next day, app for another platinum.

Hi NormanFH-

Thats what I want to do.  I even considered waiting to see how the steps increase looked and then waiting a few more months and getting another CLI and then combining.   

You HAVE to do the CLI request before the credit steps CLI hits. It is the only time Cap One will give more than one CLI in a six month period.

I've already did one on both cards 2 months after getting them and was increased and now the steps is next, correct?

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.