Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI!!!!!!

tag
kjel
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI!!!!!!

@paramed3 wrote:
With the CLI in the last week it gives me a total of 20,200 CL for the 5 RC lines of credit. I got the 24 point bump this month on FICO So I think now I will sit tight. At 750 -770 FICO I am dialed in for a mortgage. More and more I see now with the recent meltdown lenders are putting more weight on income than credit score. Yes both are important but I believe if it came down to it income would take precedent over my FICO. It can't be too low but neither can your income. I started this rebuild at 533 FICO Over 6 years ago. It's been slow and painful. Banker got the most by me putting money in savings and borrow off it and it was reported to all 3 agencies then came my first credit card and it went on from there. I would hate to know I had to do all that again.

It is a very slow and painful process. I busted all the way down to 517 almost 2 years ago. I am in the mid 600s and climbing with as clean a report as I can hope for at this juncture. You are correct that many lenders are putting more weight on income and outstanding debt than they did before the meltdown. I develop homes for sale for a non-profit and the last couple of years it's been a challenge getting clients underwritten and a clear to close within 60 days for all the verification and explanations required. It's been a little better most recently, but it's still not like what it was in 2008.

Looks like you are all set to take on a mortgage. Thanks for sharing your story. Good luck to you.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 181 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone PM me that email? Thanks!

Message 182 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please give me EO office email

Message 183 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like the EO email address as well. I have been sitting at the same CL since 2005. I haven't hit the Luv button yet, but my Cap1 cards are also being reported as dormant so I want to ask someone at the EO why that is in addition to why I haven't received a CLI for sooo long. My credit is far from perfect (lates from 2011 & 2012 - A very dark time), but since then I have been on-time, and use my CC's quite frequently. Just recently paid down my Cap1 cards (2) to 67% & 3%...should I have them down to $0 before I request a CLI? I just want to make sure I have the best possible chances...any advice?

Message 184 of 185
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd like the EO email address as well. I have been sitting at the same CL since 2005. I haven't hit the Luv button yet, but my Cap1 cards are also being reported as dormant so I want to ask someone at the EO why that is in addition to why I haven't received a CLI for sooo long. My credit is far from perfect (lates from 2011 & 2012 - A very dark time), but since then I have been on-time, and use my CC's quite frequently. Just recently paid down my Cap1 cards (2) to 67% & 3%...should I have them down to $0 before I request a CLI? I just want to make sure I have the best possible chances...any advice?

Google "capital one ceo office email" its the very first one. Paying down below 30% util is best before asking for CLI.

Message 185 of 185
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.