Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI!!!!!!

tag
Arailah
Established Member

Re: Capital One CLI!!!!!!

Could someone PM the email address as well?

Not sure what to google and it would be my luck to send it to the wrong person Smiley Happy

Thank you!
Starting: 06.2013 - [EQ: 525] { TU/CK: 619 TU/WM: 614) [EX/CS: 583]
Current: 12.2013 - [EQ: 621] {TU/CK: 634 TU/WM: 637} [EX/CS: 610]
Goal: 750

[mightymoxie.com]
Message 91 of 185
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

google Capital One CEO email address: http://gethuman.com/email/Capital-One-Credit-Card/

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 92 of 185
Arailah
Established Member

Ah!

Guess that would have been super easy =)

Thank you for posting the link!

Starting: 06.2013 - [EQ: 525] { TU/CK: 619 TU/WM: 614) [EX/CS: 583]
Current: 12.2013 - [EQ: 621] {TU/CK: 634 TU/WM: 637} [EX/CS: 610]
Goal: 750

[mightymoxie.com]
Message 93 of 185
kjel
Established Contributor

Sent an email requesting a CLI on my Cap1 Platinum MC (now $750) and my two Orchard Bank cards (both $500). Fingers crossed that I get some love. I'm in a better position than when I got the  MC and have had the Orchard Bank cards since 2006 without a CLI.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 94 of 185
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

CapOne gave me a unsecured CC almost 2 years ago with a $300 limit.  When I started asking them to delete my one 30 day late they balked but I got them to increase it to $500 and then to $1000 within about 3 months or so and that is at like 21.9% interest.

About 4 months ago I thought it would help to have a second unsecured CC so I asked my CU and they gave me one with a 10% interest rate and the branch manager said to come back in 6 months and she would give me a CLI...... Well patience is not one of my virtues so I put a request in online after only making 4 timely payments and almost paying the total amount about a week before the payment was due.  The granted my request and gave me a $2500 credit limit!

I really don't need the credit but we are trying to build up our scores so that one day we can sell off everything and get that log cabin in the North Carolina Smoky Mountains and not worry about nothing!!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 95 of 185
kjel
Established Contributor

Holy crap they called this morning at 8:45 and left me a message. I just got off the phone with them and they were super nice, verified my income and housing expenses, said she would get back to me hopefully later this afternoon or Tuesday. Said it was being sent for a manual review and on my Orchard Bank cards someone from HSBC would call me since the acquisition is still in process.

Fingers crossed. Worst they can say is no, but you won't know unless you try.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 96 of 185
kjel
Established Contributor

Update:

They called me back today and granted me a $250 CLI so now I am at $1,000 on the Cap1 card. A very nice rep called from HSBC to discuss my two Orchard Bank cards and what CLI I was looking for. They did tell me they needed to do a hard pull but only one which they could use for both cards. I asked for a $500 CLI on both of them seeing that I've had them for 6-7 years and have never been late, they are at $0 currently. She said she would call me back on Friday or Monday. Feeling hopeful!

Message 97 of 185
kjel
Established Contributor

Received a call back from HSBC. No go on the CLI. I spoke with the rep and let them know that I was not particularly happy given that I've had the accounts nearly 7 years and never made a late payment and they are $0 balances, also mentioned that Cap1 (now their parent org) happily granted me a CLI and they have stricter underwriting. She told me that I would receive a letter and maybe once the merger is complete to try again. I told her no problem but that I would no longer be utilizing their credit cards.

So much for that.

Message 98 of 185
SupraTurbo2jz
Regular Contributor

would someone mind messaging me the Executive office email address? it would be greatly appreciated.

CH 7 BK discharged 05/15 goal scores 680 across the board
Current Score: TU 657 EQ 676 EX 657 FICO pull 03/20/17

photo cabelas 3700.jpg
 photo Disney siggy 5000.png photo SWP Premier 2500.png photo virgin america 2300.jpg photo lexus 2500.png photo toyota 2500.png photo kays1500.jpg photo hsn4000.png photo GoodSam 1000.png photo buckle 900.jpg photo af 250.png photo valero.jpg photo fingerhut.jpg
Message 99 of 185
bella1013
Contributor

After reading this, I tried myself.  I didn't directly ask for a CLI but I sent the sweetest little ltr. you would ever read Smiley Wink and stated that "I hope to soon get a CLI on my card.  I didn't want to risk a hard pull in case I didn't get it.  So my hope was, maybe if they read this sweet little ltr., they will just increase my limit.  He called me a couple days later.  He didn't even read the ltr.  He just said "How can I help you?"  I told him I just wanted to express my satisfaction with the company Cap One, I wasn't asking for anything.  He said he didn't see the ltr. just the note that I had emailed them.  He thanked me and that was it.  Could tell he felt funny to admit my ltr. wasn't even read.  Boo! I'll straight out ask next time. 

Message 100 of 185
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.