Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI!!!!!!

tag
shanao621
Regular Contributor

Re: Reply: Capital One CLI!!!!!!

It's awesome to hear everyone's positive stories! I e-mailed the EO on Friday the 22nd and still have not received a response. Smiley Sad I used the e-mail address everyone has suggested and still no luck. Should I try again? Have other people had to wait longer than a day or two? Any insights would be greatly appreciated. 

Starting Score: FICO TU 503 FICO EX 470 FICO EQ 498
Current Score: FICO TU 705 EX 698 FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 51 of 185
kris10smom
Valued Member

I just received a call a little while ago. She went over some things with me and said to give it a few days...Monday at the latest...to hear back. She was very nice! I'm excited! I really want my good credit back!

Starting Score: 520
Current Score: 682
Goal Score: 720

Message 52 of 185
localuser
Regular Contributor

Is there a chance someone can pm the actual email they sent?  I have the email address.  Thanks.

Cap1Secured $700 | Chase Slate $700 | Amazon Store $5000 | Discover IT $7000 | Lowe's $8000 | AmEx BCE $20000 | Freedom $3000
November 2014 (myFICOs): Equifax 717 TransUnion 725 Experian 717
January 2014 (myFICOs): Equifax 675 TransUnion 661 Experian 723
Message 53 of 185
kjherrold

Re: Capital One CLI!!!!!!

Will you please pm the email address and letter? I want to make sure I take the correct approach. Thanks so much Smiley Happy)
Message 54 of 185
kris10smom
Valued Member

I just received a call back from Cap One. They increased my limit from $500 to $1000 and she told me to call her back later in the year for another increase! Happy Day!!!!

Message 55 of 185
kris10smom
Valued Member

Oh...and THANK YOU, OP! I would've never thought to do this if it hadn't been for your thread! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Message 56 of 185
lae_lae
Regular Contributor

@TSB71 wrote:

Let me know if you have luck on your Cap One/HSBC.  I have 2 cards through them and have never had an increase.  Of course, Ive never asked before either.  Oh and I could use the email address too.

Update:  I received a $500 increase on both cards!  On the Cap One it went from $1000 to $1500 and for the HSBC it went from $300 to $800.  For the Cap One CLI I was informed by Lisa (Cap One EO) a couple of days after she took my income verification information.  She said they couldn't increase it to $3000 but they could do another $500 so I was fine with that. 

I need to explain the HSBC credit limit increase though.  When I first talk to the HSBC EO (I think her name was Sally, not sure though) she said they have to perform a hard inquiry so I told her 'no, please withdrawal my CLI request for the HSBC card.'.  I thought that was the end of it.  But over the weekend I received an alert indicating there was a hard inquiry on my credit report.  Before I got a chance to call Cap One today, I received a call from Lisa (the one from the Cap One EO) and she left a voicemail.  She stated that 'corporate' made a mistake and made a hard inquiry.  She promised to get the hard inquiry off of my credit report and increased my HSBC credit limit to $800.  I'm not sure if she increased my HSBC limit because of the hard inquiry mistake or if it was increase because i asked.  I'm not sure and I didn't ask.  She left me her number if for some reason the hard inquiry is not removed.

Message 57 of 185
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

Could someone PM me the email address and/or letter they used? Thanks in advance.
Message 58 of 185
lae_lae
Regular Contributor

@reckedhim wrote:
Could someone PM me the email address and/or letter they used? Thanks in advance.

I sent you a message.

Message 59 of 185
localuser
Regular Contributor

Thats awesome.  I hope my email goes as well as yours did.

Cap1Secured $700 | Chase Slate $700 | Amazon Store $5000 | Discover IT $7000 | Lowe's $8000 | AmEx BCE $20000 | Freedom $3000
November 2014 (myFICOs): Equifax 717 TransUnion 725 Experian 717
January 2014 (myFICOs): Equifax 675 TransUnion 661 Experian 723
Message 60 of 185
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.