cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI!!!!!!

tag
liverpool1

Re: Capital One CLI!!!!!!

Can you please PM me the email address for the executive office. I am looking for a CLI increase as i have a 300 limit on my card which i have had for six years. In the six years i had one late payment in September 2011 Smiley Sad

Message 81 of 185
Panamanian
Valued Member

03/13 Walmart $300 graduated to $800 on 07/13 then $1100 on 11/09; 03/13 Amazon Store $700 graduated to $800 06/13....graduated to 1700 10/13; 04/13 VS $250, 12//12 Cap1 Secure $200 graduated to $300 05/13, 03/13 Cap1 $500 graduated to $1500 07/13.
Current: Lender pulled Transunion 630 Myfico Exfax 630, Experian 630 09/13

New Goal: 675-700 by Jan 2014.
Hoping to close 12/03/13.
Message 82 of 185
Markus2287

I also have a credit card through them.  Can someone pm me the exec email?  Would love a CLI and also to inquire about removing a late payment on an auto loan 3 years ago.  Thank you in advance!!!

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 640
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 83 of 185
MRSDDT

Good evening!   Will someone pm me the email address for the Capital One Executive Offices, please?

Also, does anyone know if this works for the Capital One Secured card, as well?

Message 84 of 185
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@MRSDDT wrote:

Good evening!   Will someone pm me the email address for the Capital One Executive Offices, please?

Also, does anyone know if this works for the Capital One Secured card, as well?

Welcome to the forums!

As far as I know, it does not.  Secured card limits are dictated by the amount of the deposit with all lenders, and to my knowledge for limits in excess of the minimum deposit, the credit limit increases linearly with the size of the deposit with Capital One.

        
Message 85 of 185
bk510
Valued Contributor

i just got mine too.... mine was automatic tho.

went from 5 to 15.....i'm still in shock, lol

mine is cap1 platinum.

now i'm working to get my sony visa to do samething.

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 86 of 185
bk510
Valued Contributor

best buy will be bought out from citi sometime this year i think...

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 87 of 185
bk510
Valued Contributor

my advice is to carry a small balance, this will help you getting the raise without calling and eo....

thats xactly wt i did for 5 months and my limit went to 1500 this week.....

Message 88 of 185
bk510
Valued Contributor

cap1 email EO

richard.fairbank@capitalone.com

Message 89 of 185
trubliever82
Regular Contributor

i just got mine too.... mine was automatic tho.

went from 5 to 15.....i'm still in shock, lol

mine is cap1 platinum.

now i'm working to get my sony visa to do samething.

$5k to $15 or $500 to $1500??
Message 90 of 185
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.