Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One CO

Ok, so onward to my next question.  I have read time and time again through here that Capital One is a bear as far as GW's go.  I had a CC through them a few years ago that went to CO status.  It was then transferred to a CA some time ago.  Now here is where I screwed up....I started paying it (this was before I found this forum).  It get's a little interesting though.  I had a CO amount of $2468 on a $1500 CL and started with $100 payments a month back in Apr.  Earlier this month, I received a letter from the CA advising that my account was turned back over to Capital One, I found this very odd?  I called Capital One and the CSR had no idea why this occured.  Anyway, this account was down to $2168 as of last night.  I made a web payment to them for $400 in hopes of lowering my utilization.  My question is this, I'm starting to show fiscal responsibility again and I know Capital One doesn't consider GW.....do you think I'd have any luck with them by asking to re-open the CO account?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.