cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One E-amil to Executive office... Success!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Capital One E-amil to Executive office... Success!

So the e-mail was given couple weeks ago and I thought what the heck, I just settled with them the week before that so I shot off a quick e-mail saying I had paid them and have done lots of business with them and would like to do more business in the future and hopefully you could help me out by deleting account.  Got phone call from office next day saying looking into it and you will receive a letter.... 5 days later letter saying all info is corrent.

Well no it's not because the account was originally in BK and then I dismissed the ch 13, however I had 1 60 day late and 2 90 day lates, all of which occured AFTER the account was included in BK (which they can't do).

Called the number on letter (Executive offices again) explained to him what I was looking at on my EQ and he said he could not see it but he would send it off to be reviewed... fast forward about 3-4 days and HE CALLED ME!!! and said it has been reviewed and we will remove ALL Lates, report the account IIB and Settled in Full.

Not quite a delete but the lates and the charge off going away should help I would think.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One E-amil to Executive office... Success!

Can i get that number prease? Smiley Very Happy thanks! 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 7
Jennifer331
Valued Member

Can you please PM me the email address that you used. I tried sending them a goodwill letter and they sent me a letter requesting information regarding my account.  I dont understand what info they need if I just recently settled this account.

Starting Score: 1.12.2011 EQ 467
Current Score: 5.14.2012 EQ 605 EX 561 TU 622 (Walmart)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
Readyforchange
New Contributor

Congrats... Can I have the email address also?

Thanks..Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ-543
Current Score: EQ-622, TU- 619, EX? 10/13/13 EX Lender pull 637
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
SoDenied
New Contributor

I'm working out a DV/PFD/GW with them.

Please send that email my way too.

Message 5 of 7
elletrain
Established Member

can you PM me the info please?

thanks!

Cap 1 $750- Cap 1 $500- Capital One Spark Business $750- Fingerhut $850- Walmart $700- Matrix $400- Victoria's Secret $250, LOFT $250, Express $250
EX-515 ( 1/14)
EQ- 546 (1/14)
TU- 591 ( 1/14)
Message 6 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

Thanks addict  I got a letter too saying all is correct and that in October 2010 they report that it was a paid collection HOWEVER all is not correct as in April 2011 I see a KD on my report, my reply was not from a guy but from a frmale. I was going to write to the address on the letter however now you gave me hope to call tomorrow

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.