Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO Success!!

tag
kmercy
Valued Member

Capital One EO Success!!

So I e-mailed the executive office regarding my Union Plus Credit Card and a CLI which was denied due to a late payment (literally a few hrs late because the system wouldnt process it) explaining the situation and how my payments are always on time and way before the due date almost always paid in full.

I also requested them to convert my current Classic Platinum card to either Quicksilver or Venture and a lower apr. I've only had my accounts open since fall of 2014.

I got a call back today (emailed them yesterday afternoon), from the sweetest agent named Cindy stating that she could convert me to Quicksilver One and waive my annual fee, unfortunately the apr stays the same. And she submitted my other card for manual review and she will call me back within 7-10 days.

So one success and another still pending. I'll take it though! Cap One has brought me from mid 500's to mid 600's in such a short time and of course, all the help and tips from you guys!

Its been a successful 2 weeks with Capital One!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One EO Success!!

Would you mind sending me the email address you used? Trying to get a few lates removed.
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

And congrats on your progress
Message 3 of 17
kmercy
Valued Member

PM sent

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kmercy wrote:

PM sent

Hello Kmercy. Congrats on your progress! May you please send me the email you used as well?

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just sent off my GW letter for removal of lates... Keeping my fingers crossed.. Thanks for the email...
Message 6 of 17
seruby
Frequent Contributor

Very cool.   I had similar luck with them.   I have a secured card with a $29 AF that I opened in March 2013, and the QS with $39 AF that I opened this past December.   I emailed them last week or the week before asking if I could have the AF on one of my cards removed, or if my QS could be upgraded to a QS w/o the annual fee.  They called me back earlier this week and not only did they upgrade me to the QS w/o the annual fee, but they credited me for the annual fee already paid back in December.   I thought by waiving, it would only be going forward.  I didn't bother asking about the APR since I don't carry balances, so in my eyes, it's always 0%.

Message 7 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to your success Smiley Happy

To contact the Cap-1 Exec Office

Let me Google that for you  http://bit.ly/1g0P1zO

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! While you're sending can I have the email, too? i upgraded to the quicksilver one from the platinum two weeks ago, but they didn't remove my annual fee even though I asked. Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 17
Sheridan
Regular Contributor

Did you email the customer care address? I may need you to PM your contact if I don't hear anything back by Friday.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.