Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO email address

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One EO email address

Can someone please email me the EO email address? I would like to send an email for late payments on my auto loan.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One EO email address

I'm not 100% certain, but Cap1 may be the lender that it is recently known that the EO put measures in place to where they do not take or answer these kinds of requests anymore on the EO side. Pretty much meaning, you are left to deal with the normal CS agents.

Someone please correct me if I'm referring to the wrong lender.

If it is not them, It's Citi.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RM21 wrote:
I'm not 100% certain, but Cap1 may be the lender that it is recently known that the EO put measures in place to where they do not take or answer these kinds of requests anymore on the EO side. Pretty much meaning, you are left to deal with the normal CS agents.

Someone please correct me if I'm referring to the wrong lender.

If it is not them, It's Citi.
It is 100% the wrong lender.....
OP, Google CEO of Capital One Bank email address. Send email with your request along with your address and phone number and someone from the EO will most likely call you.
Capital One can be very forgiving.
People who respond and give advice should not if there is any uncertainty in the advice your giving.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was hoping it's the wrong lender....still waiting for a GW response from them for two charge offs....
Message 5 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.