Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO success!!!!

tag
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One EO success!!!!

You lucky bastard! Smiley LOL I've been trying to get a 60-Day late off my reports. I have a late with HSBC (Orchard Bank) but Cap1 took over and won't remove it even though I've been in good standing with them. 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 21 of 34
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah when the lady called me she told me "tell me more about your story" as soon as I heard that it, I knew I had the chance to get it taken off and by the end of the 13 minute call, I asked her what her name was and told her I look forward to hearing back. Few hours later got a cal back from her haha.
Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well my 3rd attempt is another fail. EO called back and said that she could not get approval to remove my 30 day late. 

Message 23 of 34
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Arejayeye, how long did it take for her to call back? And what was her name??
Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe her name was Shelly but I'm not sure. I emailed EO on Tuesday and she called the next day to let me know she was working on my request. She called back this morning to inform me that they were not willing to remove the late. This is basically the exact result I got when I called the first time on 9/2015

Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the same boat. And this late, although from a secure card closed by me, is still showing up under negative. and when I went to apply for the marriot rewards card it asked me if I have been delinquent before, when I saw that I left the application. I never seen that question asked before an app. Now if only I could get this late off. So sad. Let's have hope Arejayeye, if creditplz did it we may do it too.

Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

My late is from a secured card I closed also. 

Message 27 of 34
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

image.jpg

Message 28 of 34
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

image.jpg

Message 29 of 34
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

image.jpg

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.