Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO

tag
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Capital One EO

Does anyone have any experience with emailing the Capital One's EO?  Any idea how long it might take to receive a responce to an email about a possible CLI?

Thanks,

Joey

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One EO

I have contacted them twice 

Usual response time is 2-4 business days and I have no complaints as to the service they provided as a result of contacting them.

1st results doubled 2 accounts 

2nd resulted in double CLI, AF waived for life on 1 card and 2% rewards added to a business card 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
JPeanut503
Frequent Contributor

@joeyoey wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with emailing the Capital One's EO?  Any idea how long it might take to receive a responce to an email about a possible CLI?

Thanks,

Joey

If you get the Cap1 EO email address can you please pass it on to me....thanks Smiley Happy

Beginning myfico score watch 608 (4/4/14)
EQ 652 (9/17/14) myfico
TU 641 (9/17/14) myfico
EX 671 (9/17/14) myfico
**Goal Score: 700 across the board
Message 3 of 4
kjel
Established Contributor

I contacted them last spring. They called within two days and had an answer for me within 48 hours. Super nice, gave me a $250 CLI. I was planning on calling again on my Orchard Bank cards that are now with them for some CLI love.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.