Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office Address

tag
RazzleDazzle
Established Member

Capital One Executive Office Address

Does anyone have an email or physical address for the Capital One executive office? I have a few 30 and 60 day lates from a couple of years ago, I want to see if I can get them removed.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office Address

The one that comes up on google is accurate. However, it has been established that going through their social media team (Facebook) gives the best results.

Message 2 of 5
zoe505
Valued Member

I just went through their social media team to request a GW deletion on one 30 day late from last Sept....they quickly responded with a denial saying they are obligated to report only accurate information..blah...blah...blah.

I guess I can try sending something to the executive office. Getting a GW from capital one seems to be hit or miss from what I have read.

Message 3 of 5
netsfan549
Regular Contributor

what do you mean by social media

Message 4 of 5
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@zoe505 wrote:

I just went through their social media team to request a GW deletion on one 30 day late from last Sept....they quickly responded with a denial saying they are obligated to report only accurate information..blah...blah...blah.

I guess I can try sending something to the executive office. Getting a GW from capital one seems to be hit or miss from what I have read.

The Facebook requests do go to their EO. However, you could just tell thier facebook people that you want a CLI and then when someone from the EO calls you can drop the 30 day late on him. Cap1 can be a huge pain though. I am not a fan of them for anything other than rebuilding. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.