Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office escalation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Executive Office escalation

Long story short, I have 3 capital one cards and never been late on any of them. The oldest one (back from January 2014), it shows late for April, May, and June 2014. Basically, I used to use a Chase prepaid card. I had my employer direct deposit on there, used it millions of times, and had the card for years. But low and behold, they wouldn't process the ACH from Capital One?? Hmm. Well, the problem is...I submitted payment and received confirmation from Capital One AND it also shows as PAID in my Capital One Payment Activity. Wow!!! But after checking with Chase, I realized that it truly did not go through. After contacting Capital one last year, they IMMEDIATELY reversed my late fees. But I'm trying to buy a home and just realized that there are 3 lates on my history from last year. OH NO!!! I submitted multiple disputes online and even sent a 2 page letter...YES two pages. Only to receive form letter after form letter after form letter and a refusal to even look into the issue.

Also, it's important to note that the other 2 cards have perfect payment histories. And this card does not have any more lates as I changed to a regular Chase checking account. 

I've been on the phone with Capital one for over 2 hours. I encountered some nice people and some rude ones, but didn't resolve anything. So I went to file a BBB complaint and low and behold there's the EXECUTIVE OFFICE number on there??? OMG, I wish I had this number from the beginning. 

Soooo....if anyone needs the Executive Office number, here it is.....800-955-1455. They were extremely nice and understanding!! I have no idea if they're going to fix it, but the level of customer service and professionalism was outstanding and I feel like someone is going to actually look into it versus saying, "It is what it is".

Fingers crossed, I'll update you guys with results in a few days. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.