Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One GW SUCCESS!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One GW SUCCESS!

Spoiledgyrl00 wrote:
Congrats. I'm bummed because they called me back this week and told me no to deleting my charge off. Maybe they are more willing to do it for people who have current cards with them. :-(

They didnt do it for me and I have a card with them. May depend on the luck of the draw of who you are dealing with.

Message 11 of 17
BLAIX
Contributor

I am so happy for you. I actually just started attempting GW for a 120 day late back in 2013 (I cannot even believe this happened. Didn't even realize I had a balance on the card...). I got a call from EO the other day letting me know they received my request and would look in to it. I don't have my hopes up but do have my fingers crossed. So happy for you!!!

Total Credit: $96,000. Total Utilization: 4%
[[Starting Score (10/2014): EQ: 674 | EX: 680 | TU: 745]] | [[Current Score (02/2020): EQ: 808 | EX: ??? | TU: 778]] | [[Goal Score: 800 Club]]
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow its off my Reports already! She said 30-60 days.. It was 3 days!

Message 13 of 17
FIRECOURAGE
Frequent Contributor

Wow 59Cummins!! Yours is off already?? Still waiting on them to take mine off. Hopefully soon.

4/01/2019 | Dismissed Chapter 7 BK

2/12/2024 | Equifax: 677 | Experian: 699 | TransUnion: 725
Goal Score: 750 - Across The Board
Message 14 of 17
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Good for you,,, congrats !!!

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Backdoor number will do nothing for a deletion. It has to start and end at th EO.
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you mind sending me the contact informationf for the EO?

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.