Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One GW letter Success!!!

tag
deseandav09
Contributor

Re: Capital One GW letter Success!!!

I had one 120 day late in Jan 16 and 2 90 day lates in Nov/Dec 15 my score increases 38 points.
Message 11 of 110
deseandav09
Contributor

Pm's sent
Message 12 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

So sorry to ask but would you please PM the info. Thank you!
Message 13 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much. Im new to this site yet determined to get the job done!
Message 14 of 110
deseandav09
Contributor

pm sent

Message 15 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will you pm me as well? Also what did you tell the EO office i think thats more important. I have one late auto loan and one late credit card loan trying to get those removed.

Message 16 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd love to have the info you sent as well as the email address too if you don't mind PM'ing them to me too!  I am in a very similar situation with them and have been trying to get them to remove the lates on my account too.  Nothing has worked thus far.

I went on a payment arrangement with them some time ago during which I paid as agreed, and they counted me late because the agreement wasn't the same as the original payment due dates.

Thanks!!

Message 17 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

would you please PM me the letter/email you sent? I am trying to get one late pay removed from back in June as i am trying to get a home loan. Thanks so much in advance!

Message 18 of 110
mackinjack2

Congrats. Could you please pm this great info.!! Thanks

Message 19 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much. I got three lates removed from one Capital One account and they are reviewing 5 lates on another account. I would have never made this happen without you sharing, as I had tried several things and given up. Thank you for your help!
Message 20 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.