Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One GW letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One GW letter

I also would appreciate being PM'd the email. I have a few late payments with them as well around the time my dad died. He passed at age 43 from a heart attack and did not have life insurance. We were pretty hard pressed coming up with funds for the funeral and stuff. I sent capital one a GW letter detailing all this and they basically said tough luck. :/ 

I'd like to try a second time and then I shall drop it. 

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I'd like a pm of the email address used also
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi that is great news! I would like the information as well please. Thank you!!
Message 13 of 16
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Just sending an update, I sent my email on 2/27/17 and a representative called me last night around 7:30 pm. I was kinda shocked cause it was so late. But she reviewed my email with me that I sent to the CEO and I explained my circumstance to her during the time of the lates. Prior to the lates showing up, I had perfect payment history for 5 years then I lost my job and for the last 2.5 years currently I've had perfect payment history. So hopefully they will work with me. I'll update when she gets back with me. She said it could be 3-5 business days. 

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 14 of 16
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

OP, Any update on your response back from the EO?

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 15 of 16
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

My GW request was declined. The rep finally called me back a few days ago and said they would not reverse the reporting. I wont give up though. I'll try again within a few months or the end of the year and hopefully I'll get another person. I may also try snail mail. 

Total CL $96,300
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.