Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One GW response..?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One GW response..?

Two weeks ago I sent out a GW by mail and through planetfeedback to remove a couple of lates.  Today I recieved a thick envelope from Cap One with all my past billings statements starting from the year that I was late (Mar '07) to the most recent one (Apr '08).. I was very specific in my letter so I am confused on why would they send me that.  I dont need that... I guess I should keep trying to GW... Just wanted to share this with you guys.. Cap One rejected my GW before so Im just gonna keep bothering them.. 
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
upinflagstaff
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One GW response..?

I have read that Cap1 is notorious for not accepting GW letters. I personally got lucky with mine, which was lates that had a few months to go and they merely removed them indicating they were "incorrect" in their reply to me. But I also call them every six months or so to have them waive the annual fee, keep my interest rate low and to ask for a CLI when the window for the AF and the interest rate stays low. Maybe they figured I would keep bothering them.
Message 2 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

It helps, as far as baddie removal, to still have an open card in good standing.

Most wanting neg's removed are sitting here with CO's Smiley Sad

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in very good standing with them..  havent been late in like 15 months and I been with them since 2005.. This is annoying..  But I got myself into this mess so I have to get myself OUT!! thanks guys!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.