Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One GWs Succes???

tag
koky
Frequent Contributor

Capital One GWs Succes???

Hey Guys Please has anyone had success with Capital One GWs for Deletion... Please if anyone has, Please Share... Cause that is my problem Now...
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Bleety17
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One GWs Succes???

I need the same thing! I just emailed Capital One last night and recieved an Email from the executive office. The guy who emailed me said it would take time to investigate for me that I should recieve a letter it 8-10 days with the verdict..

USAA Mastercard-$2000 USAA Visa-$2000 USAA SC-$600 NFCU-$12500 Walmart-$3500 BestBuy $1000 Navcheck 3000

Message 2 of 8
koky
Frequent Contributor

Can you pls pm the executives email add???
Message 3 of 8
SSH0126
Established Contributor

PM as well. THe GW are for lates correct? 

Message 4 of 8
koky
Frequent Contributor

Yes..
Message 5 of 8
illini2010

Can you PM me the email to capital one as well please?

Message 6 of 8
koky
Frequent Contributor

Okay Guys I just got of the Phone with someone from the Executive office and to tell you the truth he told me capital One doesn't delete negative threads because it is against the FCRA. The fact that I wasn't lucky doesn't mean you won't be lucky.. keep pressing until you reach your goal...
Message 7 of 8
Mondavi
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One GWs Success???

They are very unforgiving. I have a paid in full CO with them that is over six years old. My reports have 3 different dates of first delinquency and 3 different charge off dates. Some separated by almost a year. All the CRA's claim it is reporting correctly.  I have sent in my reports to Cap One  three times now and had numerous conversations about this. I asked them to correct my reports to the correct date of first delinquency and CO date.  I have proof of my DoFD. Their response after tagging my reports with a "customer disputes this accounts information" every single time has been the same message " This account is reporting correctly as a R9 if you have information to back your claim up please send it to us otherwise to bad for you.

I sent a complaint into the CFPB and shall see where it will goes. Small claims court may be my last option with them. 

So if I can not even get them to fix or remove a paid in full charge off from six years ago with proof of obvious incorrect reporting, I then would be amazed if someone recently got a negative removed from Capital One. I would expect to see a pig flying outside my window after I read it.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.