Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Goodwill letter??

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Capital One Goodwill letter??

I have a 60 day late from Capital One that's 1 1/2 years old. (I was stuck paying my girlfriends bills) I paid the full $1700 balance off the very day that they reported 60 days late and have since always paid on time.. It's the only negative on my CR and I'm not sure who to email or send a letter to? I don't know how to write a goodwill letter or what to include. I have the EO email for Capital One but can anyone who has had previous success help me with this? Pleaseeeee.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One Goodwill letter??

@Creditplz wrote:
I have a 60 day late from Capital One that's 1 1/2 years old. (I was stuck paying my girlfriends bills) I paid the full $1700 balance off the very day that they reported 60 days late and have since always paid on time.. It's the only negative on my CR and I'm not sure who to email or send a letter to? I don't know how to write a goodwill letter or what to include. I have the EO email for Capital One but can anyone who has had previous success help me with this? Pleaseeeee.

Here is a thread that can give you some insight on how to write such a letter and I would not email it but mail it to the office of the CEO.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.