Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Goodwill success letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Goodwill success letter

That's awesome....do you have the number and name of the person you spoke to??

Message 31 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous
Did you have any success with your gw?
I just received a call back for mine denied again .. going with snail mail for next round.

I mailed a letter on April 21st and received a letter back last week asking for further details about my situation. Sent back a response immediately and am hoping something good will come from it. At this point I am just pleased they are engaging in a conversation. 

Message 32 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I have 3 lates with CO. I sent a GW letter yesterday around noon and got a call back 2.5 hours later from the EO office. Had a brief conversation with an assistant that said she would look into it. Haven't heard back yet, but we will see what happens. I'm sure it is always this way but the lady seemed extremely kind and understanding. She even repeated everything  had mentioned in the letter so I know she read it.

Message 33 of 38
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah the lady I spoke to was named Sara, hope it works out for everyone.
Message 34 of 38
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

They still denied my GW, i wonder if i have to wait til my 1 year anniversary since my last account charged off.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late to the party but if you could PM me the email that would be amazing! 

Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Just sent mine through... fingers crossed! 

Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you let me know who you sent the letter to please? I sent a similar letter after my divorce and they just called to say the information is correct and cannot delete it. Thanks so much!
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.