Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Goodwilled 9 Lates!

tag
javoned
Established Member

Capital One Goodwilled 9 Lates!

I sent out about 4 letters to different Salt Lake City addresses and 1 to the CEO Richard Fairbanks. I didn't expect them to work because I've read so many bad stories on here but it did! To everyone, never give up, keep writing letters, and don't take no for an answer. I was told no 4 times on the phone! My score has risen from 591 (Equifax Fico) to 668 (Equifax Fico). Keep writing those letters! Smiley Tongue
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
mal007colm
Valued Member

Re: Capital One Goodwilled 9 Lates!

Wow I have 2 lates with them I am going to write a letter right now! Congrats!!

Starting Score: TU 560
Current Score: TU 750 EQ 731 EX 728?
Goal Score: TU 750+ EQ 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 18
aquatic1
Established Contributor

@javoned wrote:
I sent out about 4 letters to different Salt Lake City addresses and 1 to the CEO Richard Fairbanks. I didn't expect them to work because I've read so many bad stories on here but it did! To everyone, never give up, keep writing letters, and don't take no for an answer. I was told no 4 times on the phone! My score has risen from 591 (Equifax Fico) to 668 (Equifax Fico). Keep writing those letters! Smiley Tongue

Would you mind PMing me adresses that you used to send the GW letters to?  Thanks!

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Message 3 of 18
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@javoned wrote:

Welcome to the forums.

That's fantastic news!!!

Message 4 of 18
lots_of_baddies
New Contributor

Would you minf sharing those addresses? I sent a couple last week but I might have more luck attacking from different fronts!!!

thanks and congrats!!!  Man Wink

Starting Score: EQ 440, TU 440
Current Score: EQ 640, TU 640
Goal Score: 700

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also love a PM with the addresses that you sent those to. I have one 60 day late with Cap one and it is my only negative.......and frankly it is killing me. Thanks!!
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you PM me the info as well? I have one 30 Day late from 2003 that I'd like to see forgiven, they changed the due dates during the month on me.
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

May I have the address as well please? I'd love to see their eyes when they receive all these letters. LOL
Message 8 of 18
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Could you PM me the info as well? I have one 30 Day late from 2003 that I'd like to see forgiven, they changed the due dates during the month on me.

Welcome to the forums.

When in 2003 was that 30 day late? It will drop off 7 years from then. It might be very close to disappearing on it's own. In any case a single 30 day late from 2003 is having very little effect on your score.

From a BK years ago to:
7/09 TU-742 EQ- 779
8/09 TU-765 EQ- 783
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802

You can do the same thing with hard work.

Message 9 of 18
javoned
Established Member

I'm still new so I'm not sure how to "PM".I'm so sorry. Here are the addresses I sent the letters to: P.O. Box 30281, Salt Lake City, UT 84130. Att: Disputes, P.O. Box 30279, Salt Lake City, Ut 84130. Att: Gen Correspond P.O. Box 30285 Salt Lake City, UT 84130. And to [Edited] CEO, 1680 Capital One Dr., McClean, VA 22102. I also sent an email via planet feedback. I have not received any responses so I have no idea which one worked. I'm so nervous that they will get put back on my credit I feel like its too good to be true! I hope this helps everyone and feel free to ask any other questions. Good luck!

This message was edited to remove personal information. The posting of the name is prohibited, however, you can provide a link to the information or describe where it can be found, such as the corporate SEC filing or the annual report. Smiley Wink  ~ Moderator LilMirth

Message Edited by LilMirth on 12-26-2009 06:33 PM
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.