Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Quick Silver

tag
TuffTurkey
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One Quick Silver

@jbsea wrote:

I got that message with Cap 1 when I was apping for my Venture.  I was going to call but I kind of got busy and forgot.  A few days later I got a email that I was approved.  So it does not mean you ared denied.  I say wait and see what they have to say first.  Then if they so no, I would for sure recon

They need ID and Proof Of residence. How do my chances look?

Message 21 of 28
elim
Senior Contributor

@TuffTurkey wrote:

@jbsea wrote:

I got that message with Cap 1 when I was apping for my Venture.  I was going to call but I kind of got busy and forgot.  A few days later I got a email that I was approved.  So it does not mean you ared denied.  I say wait and see what they have to say first.  Then if they so no, I would for sure recon

your in

Message 22 of 28
TuffTurkey
Regular Contributor

@elim wrote:

@TuffTurkey wrote:

@jbsea wrote:

your in

omg yes!!! Im going to fax tomorrow! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 28
paramed3
Regular Contributor

I've been rebuilding since 2008. I have 7 years perfect payment history. No derogatory on any reports. I'm running about 750-770 true fico according to agency. My fico was 533 when I started all this experian was 770 this morning TU 760 and Ex 750. I'm carrying 5000 in utilization to pay off in increments and as I do its giving me 18-30 point bumps.

I have 5 cards total. I want to start to replace but not close some of the rebuild cards. I have the credit one I'll keep but use very little. Have turned down last 4 cl increase they offer as they charge you to accept them.

I have quicksilver with 6000 cl my favorite
I have US,Air now American aviator 10,000 cl
I have jc penny with 2800 cl
And I have PayPal smart connect with 5000

What card or 2 cards should I look at most as PREMIUM cards when I peek into 800 which should be in next few months ?

Thanks
paramed3
Starting FICO Score 2007: >> >> 533 -- God those were some Dark Days !!
Current >>>> 9-29-15 - (Experian 800 FICO-8 - (Equifax 798) - ( Transunion 808 )FICO Goals: 820-830 For all 3 or above
Ultimate Fico 850 x 3 Even if for a week Just to say I crawled out of the sewer and trust me it was the pits. I could not borrow a cent
Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit one charges you for a CL increase? I just looked at my account and noticed they gave me a increase.
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@paramed3 wrote:
I've been rebuilding since 2008. I have 7 years perfect payment history. No derogatory on any reports. I'm running about 750-770 true fico according to agency. My fico was 533 when I started all this experian was 770 this morning TU 760 and Ex 750. I'm carrying 5000 in utilization to pay off in increments and as I do its giving me 18-30 point bumps.

I have 5 cards total. I want to start to replace but not close some of the rebuild cards. I have the credit one I'll keep but use very little. Have turned down last 4 cl increase they offer as they charge you to accept them.

I have quicksilver with 6000 cl my favorite
I have US,Air now American aviator 10,000 cl
I have jc penny with 2800 cl
And I have PayPal smart connect with 5000

What card or 2 cards should I look at most as PREMIUM cards when I peek into 800 which should be in next few months ?

Thanks
paramed3

Some to consider:
Capital One Venture

Citi Double Cash
Barclay Ring
Amex Blue Cash Preferred

No reason at all to keep that Predator One card open any longer, IMO.

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One is pretty good when it comes to rebuilding. I have a secured Cap One Platinum MC and was recently approved for a $1K Quicksilver...with scores in the low 600's and a CO derog. I'd say give it a shot. Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for credit one before I read the horror stories. I have capital one platinum $500 CL(approved yesterday), quicksilver one $500 CL(approved yesterday), credit one $400 CL (less than 1 month I been having it), fingerhut $400 CL.

Plan on updating my scores Friday

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.