cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Reporting

tag

Capital One Reporting

I have two CC's with CapOne and paid off both of them about three weeks ago. I checked my CBR today and found that CapOne updated both today, but only changed the balance on one of them. So, for the next month, one is showing 6% and the other 100%.

I was wanting to apply for some other CC's, but now my CTD ratio looks horrible and my score is lower.

Should I call and have them change this, or wait another month and hope they correct it?

2/9/14 EX FAKO : 513
TU FAKO : 565
Current EX FAKO : 576
TU FAKO : 621
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Capital One Reporting

Did you pay them off before the statement cut on both cards?

Message 2 of 4

I paid both on the same day, 2/9. They both say last updated on my CBR 3/1.

I called CapOne and they said they will dispute with the CBA's, but haven't seen anything change.

2/9/14 EX FAKO : 513
TU FAKO : 565
Current EX FAKO : 576
TU FAKO : 621
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@sundaydriveguy wrote:

I paid both on the same day, 2/9. They both say last updated on my CBR 3/1.

I called CapOne and they said they will dispute with the CBA's, but haven't seen anything change.

The change is not going to be immediate, if they submit update via e-oscar it takes 1-3 days for the update to occur. Frankly I would just let it go and before your next statement is cut pay the accounts completely off if you want 0 balance reporting at the CRA.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.