Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Reporting

Hello,

I have had my Capital One secured card for about a month the closing date was 11/09/14, initially they advised they would report about 2 to 3 days after the closing date. Now they are stating that their policy is to report 30 to 60 days. This is my first credit card after being very irresponsible with my credit in the past. After having success with a number of deletions this was my next step (acquiring a credit card). I want to apply for other credit cards/store cards to assist with the rebuilding but i feel stuck in an unproductive place. I was turned down by Walmart store card due to lack of revolving accounts. I was also approved for the Capital one platinum unsecured, and I have a Fingers Fresh Start account. Anyone have experience with Capital One reporting sooner that 30 to 60 days after the closing day to your statement? Are the three unreported revolving account enough for now? And I should stop obsessing?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Reporting

Yes, you should definitely stop obsessing! LOL

It will report when it reports, sometimes new accounts take some time to 'make it through' for some reason.

You must have patience Grasshopper! Rebuilding should be viewed as a long term project.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here,

My reporting date should be 2 - 3 days after the 6th and it reported around the 8th. But it took 2 months since I had the card. Have you received your first statement?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I've received my first statement for the secured card. I actually have gain someself control.  So I'm ok with waiting no more obsessing. Thank you for the information.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.