cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Secured CC not reporting????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Secured CC not reporting????

Hello,
I was hoping maybe someone can help me with this. My husband received his Capital One secured credit card mid February, but we originally apply for it January. It just took us a while to make the deposit. He already has a Capital One platinum. He had it maxed out at 1860 so he didn’t really want to use the Capital One Secured CC till he brought down the Utilization on the Capital One platinum. He did however use it twice. Once in February for gas & once in March . He paid it in full before the statement date. And he managed to bring down the capital one platinum from 1860 to 660. Still, the capital one secured credit card isn’t reporting. His credit report just updated today & it is not shown anywhere on experian, transunion or equifax. Does anyone know why this might be happening? We mainly got this card to help rebuild his credit but I’d its not reporting, then what’s the point??? Thank you so much in advance!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Secured CC not reporting????

My capital one platinum (from february) hasn't reported yet either. I've heard it takes until a few days after the second statement cuts for Cap1 to report new cards. Hope this helps!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks you sooo very much for your response!!!!Smiley Happy definitely gives me a sense of relief!!!!! I will go ahead and just be patient & hopefully it reports by then! Thanks again!!!!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has yours reported? My second statement cut yesterday so I'm (im)patiently waiting for it to report.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.