Capital One Secured question

tag
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Secured question

@finallyfixingit wrote:

@Whitneyy wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:
They will for sure give you nice bump. I say. Don't add more until after your increase. To make it even number. Because. The moment they give you increase. You will be eligible for unsecured with cap 1. And they will give you. So the day I got my increase. I applied for quicksilver. Got 2k limit. Since then. 8 cards later. Hehehe all is good. Just take care of it.

I just checked, I've had it since April and my limit is 380$. I make two payments a month. 

Whitneyy at what points of the month do you make your payments?

Every paycheck, so every two weeks. I make some payment of some sort. My payments are $25 monthly but I send them like $70 every two weeks. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 21 of 22
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Secured question

@taxi818 wrote:

No specific time. when i just had secured. was always aware of utilization. Example. 500 on card.

did not want to go over 30 percent. means. i can't spend more than 150 of that 500.

So when i hit say maybe 150 or 170.. i would pay 40 to 80 bucks. just to keep it low.

Then whatever i paid. i could use again.

this was always good. and they seemed to love all the attention i was giving the card.

Smiley Happy

Yes, I use it a lot for gas that's why I hope they show me love! 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.