Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Stonewalled

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Stonewalled

I have written numerous goodwill letters to capial one to goodwill my fully paid CO account to no avail. I have searched the forums and apparently there is an EO that has some stronger authority but I have not been able to get their information. Could someone please help with Capital One contacts for goodwill success?

Also has anyone had success with goodwilling the after only a year of CO status? I've almost all the forums and it seems they do delete for people who have had a little over 6 years of deregotary status, but that just seem like way too many years.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Stonewalled

I think you answered your own question. I had charge off with cap one, and a card closed in good standing.

I've since applied for and received another cap 1 card (quicksioer, see my sig). If you wait another year and a few months, you can get another cap 1 card (low limit). Then, they MAY Goodwill you. They seem to do it for current card holders.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 4
eric19k
Established Contributor

oops, posted wrong reply previously. 

You can contact Cap1 EO via Facebook. Also there is a phone number , just google Cap1 EO phone #. 

They are very nice and helpful people.

TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you happen to have the address and information of their EO?

You miss 100 percent of the shots you dont take in life.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.