Established Member
lamecred

Capital One and Kohls...

Hi folks,

So I sent the initial GW to Kohls and got the " Sorry, we can't change the late payments" blah blah blah... Has anyone gotten the inital denial and the bounced back with lates deleted after another shot of GWing it?  I am writing the letter right now.

I also just wrote the GW letter to Capital One, wish me luck.  Seeing people get things removed from them really gives me a glimmer of hope.

But I guess my real question is, all these late payments are about 2.5-3.0 years old(with DoFD at 2005 for the Capital One).  If I can't get these off, is there a *threshhold* where the scores start creeping back up the longer these remain?

Thanks!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+