Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One's behind me!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One's behind me!

So about a month ago I got denied a CLI on my QS1 Capital one card. I initially got denied online with the automated process.  Through the help of many here and reading through these forums, I ended up emailing the EO.  They called the next business day, and they asked a few questions and were very nice about everything.  I requested going from $500 to $1250.  The very next morning I woke up to find the CLI had taken effect!

I've had a Cap One Platinum card for nearly ten years, still with a $300 limit.  I've tried the automated system for a CLI, always denied.

This morning I went for it, knowing it's a soft pull and no true harm would be done, and I was instantly awarded a $800.  Not much to some folks, but it excited me - Just a month ago I was denied a CLI from Capital One with the automated system!

Over the past several weeks I've increased my credit by $1250!

Thanks guys for the help throughout these forums.... and for letting me "bend your ear" and share my good news.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One's behind me!

congrats, take every step with pride whetther it be a baby step or a jump they are all steps in the right direction, and in the end puts us closer to our goal 

Message 2 of 4
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats! Capitalone is a great lender that definitely is all about second chances and aiding people in resets losing their credit and giving them better products down the road.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.